Awaji Island produces 70% of Japan’s incense and has a long history of growing and harvesting herbs. Suu is harvesting herbs that are grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides by hand to ensure the scents are pure.
The lemon eucalyptus aroma consists of citronellal and citronellol. The citrus notes of lemon eucalyptus, in contrast to the common eucalyptus, create a softer scent that is fresh and medicinal.
Country of Origin: Japan, Hyogo Prefecture, Awaji Island
Extraction method: Steam distillation method
– Keep essential oils away from fire.
– Do not let children use essential oils.
– Avoid long-term use and ventilate appropriately.
– Do not apply undiluted essential oils to your skin.
– Do not use essential oils on/ around the eyes and lips.
– Do not use essential oils on dogs, cats, birds, horses, or other pets.
– Do not use essential oils on plastic, artificial marble, furniture, paint, etc.
– Do not take essential oils internally without guidance from a qualified practitioner.
– Some oils can cause irritation sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals.
– Please consult with a specialist for use during pregnancy or if you have special conditions.
Storage Guidelines to maximize shelf life:
– Do not store essential oils in hot, bright, or humid areas.
– Close the cap immediately after use to prevent oxidation.
– Store in an area that is inaccessible to children.