Suu Organic Essential Oil
Awaji Island produces 70% of Japan’s incense and has a long history of growing and harvesting herbs. Suu is harvesting herbs that are grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides by hand to ensure the scents are pure.
Country of Origin: Japan, Hyogo Prefecture, Awaji Island
Extraction method: Steam distillation method
Suu’s Island Lavender is a blend of different species from the lavender family and a classic choice for essential oil lovers. Lavender is known to reduce stress, anxiety, and promotes calmness and sleep.
The lemon eucalyptus aroma consists of citronellal and citronellol. The citrus notes of lemon eucalyptus, in contrast to the common eucalyptus, create a softer scent that is fresh and medicinal.
With a herbaceous and woody fragrance, the Laurel essential oil is a perfect choice for refreshing the air. The slightly minty and camphoraceous fragrance also promotes concentration.
The elegant, gentle, and refreshing apple-like fragrance is another classic essential oil scent. The Roman Chamomile essential oil promotes good sleep and is perfect for anxiety relief.
Suu’s Rose Geranium essential oil is extracted from rose geranium plants with leaves that smell like roses. The sweetly rosy, earthy, and herbaceous is a well-balanced scent and enhances emotions of positivity and calmness.
– Keep essential oils away from fire.
– Do not let children use essential oils.
– Avoid long-term use and ventilate appropriately.
– Do not apply undiluted essential oils to your skin.
– Do not use essential oils on/ around the eyes and lips.
– Do not use essential oils on dogs, cats, birds, horses, or other pets.
– Do not use essential oils on plastic, artificial marble, furniture, paint, etc.
– Do not take essential oils internally without guidance from a qualified practitioner.
– Some oils can cause irritation sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals.
– Please consult with a specialist for use during pregnancy or if you have special conditions.
– Do not store essential oils in hot, bright, or humid areas.
– Close the cap immediately after use to prevent oxidation.
– Store in an area that is inaccessible to children.